Victory’s Big Patio Community Representative is responsible for sharing the authentic story of Verrado with visitors to the Big Patio. Team members are community representatives and a resource for people interested in learning what life is really like at Victory.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
The Community Representative will welcome visitors who are interested in making Victory @ Verrado their new home. They will assist with questions and information gathering from a variety of resources.
- Provide an understanding of community life in Verrado through personal and/or shared experiences that is aligned with Verrado and DMB’s brands.
- Accurately interpret people’s body language and interest, and respond appropriately as an ambassador for the community. Facilitate the use of a variety of resource materials to help people explore Verrado’s story.
- Maintain and share accurate and up-to-date information on the overall project and greater community. Answer questions and assist guests in any way possible.
- Work on behalf of builder partners to direct interested visitors to the appropriate builder product.
- Maintain overall appearance of the Big Patio including the organization and tidying of the area.
- Support community meetings, club gatherings and special events being hosted at the Big Patio or within the community, by assisting with the execution of these activities.
- Support and help facilitate all aspects of the Discover Victory Program.
- Host weekly Prospect Happy Hour.
- Monitor and maintain collateral and office supply inventory.
- Maintain traffic reports on a daily/weekly basis.
- Responsible for answering phones and routing appropriately, and for screening, directing and/or handling correspondence and mail.
- Completion of any tasks designated by the Customer Experience Manager and special projects assigned by the marketing team.
- A minimum of one weekend day shift will be required. All crew members will abide by the uniform and dress code as outlined by Customer Experience Manager.
- Respond to customer email/web mail inquiries in the manner of professional business correspondence. Route to builders per established protocol.
- Utilize DMB’s database to input guest registration information. Accuracy is mandatory.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer information in the database.
- Maintain files in an orderly manner
Non-Essential Skills and Experience:
- Administrative support
- CRM experience would be helpful
- Completion of any tasks assigned by the Customer Experience Manager and special projects assigned by the marketing team
- 2+ years experience in retail sales and/or marketing
- Computer experience – Microsoft office products: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to work part-time hours on a weekly set schedule. Also requires working weekends.
- Strong verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple responsibilities in order to meet deadlines
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Tactful and diplomatic interpersonal skills
- Conscientious and dependable work ethic
- Ability to follow through on tasks
- Exhibit an ability to foster a “team” environment when serving both internal and external customers
- A professional and polished personal presentation
- This position requires long periods of time standing and walking
- Work location assignments may vary (Big Patio and Victory Club)
Resumes along with a cover letter should be emailed to the attention of Tere Camarena at firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to: 480-867-3901. Phone 480-367-7324.
DMB ASSOCIATES, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER